Pandit Deendayal Energy University
PDEU SLS Entrance 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The student seeking admissions to:
- B.A. (Hons.)/B.B.A. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
- B.Com. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) should have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from science stream or with minimum any 2 of the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations; with English as one of the subjects:
- The +2-level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level with minimum passes of 2/3 subjects.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with the minimum passes of 6 subjects (3HL and 3SL) with 24 points.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with minimum five subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.