NMIMS NPAT 2021
NMIMS NPAT 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to get admission into NMIMS should fufill these criterias to be eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to BBA/B.Sc. Finance & B. Com (Hons) program.
- Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination is mandatory for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Bengaluru campus.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case, mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.