NCHM JEE is a 3-hour test comprising of 200 questions which are multiple-choice based. Each question has 4 options and the only one option amongst 4 is correct. The NCHMCT JEE exam is divided into 5 sections, namely numerical ability & analytical aptitude, reasoning & logical deduction, general knowledge & current affairs, English language, and aptitude for service sector.
The marking scheme of NCHMCT JEE is –
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for wrong attempts.
- No marks will be deducted for leaving a question Unattempted.
The topics asked in different sections are –
Section 1: Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- Elementary Mathematics
- Arithmetic (Number Theory)
- Number Systems
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- HCF and LCM
- Chain Rule
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Percentage calculation
- Profit and Loss
- Calculate areas and volumes
- Unitary Method Questions
- Age Questions
- Clocks & Calendar related questions
- Speed (of cars, trains, etc) related questions
- Time and Distance related questions
- Work and Wage related questions
Section 2: Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Analytical Reasoning
- Direction and Distance related questions
- Linear Arrangement
- Complex Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood relations related questions
- Symbols and notations
- Alphabet Test
- Data interpretation
- Statements assumptions
- Statements arguments
- Statements conclusions
- Statements action
- Problems based on Symmetry
- Problems based on Visual Ability
Section 3: General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Books and authors
- Famous personalities
- Inventions and discoveries
- World organisations
- Statistical data of the World
- Prizes and awards
- Fashion Events
- Solar System
- Natural calamities
Section 4: English Language
- Spelling mistakes
- English proficiency
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution
- Sentence formation
- Sentence completion
- Sentence improvement
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of words in a sentence
- Rearrangement of the sentence in paragraph
- Paragraph formation
- Paragraph completion
- Fill in the blanks
Here are some of the sample papers we have prepared based on the feedback from students. These are totally in accordance with the actual question paper.
Advantages of Solving NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers
- Eliminates exam tension and anxiety – Practicing NCHMCT JEE sample papers gives you an indication of the sort of questions that will be posed in the exam and so students can study well enough.
- Helps in practice analysis – NCHMCT JEE sample papers are based on the new syllabus and have questions based on the course's relevant topics.
- Helps in revision – You have covered your complete syllabus for the exam, but how will you be able to analyse your preparation for each topic? You can check your preparation with NCHMCT JEE sample papers that include questions from each topic in different sections.
- Gives an idea of marking scheme.
- Enhances self-confidence – NCHMCT JEE sample papers helps you to analyse your strengths and weaknesses so that you can focus on weak areas to improve your result.
- Improves pace and accuracy – When you practice and solve a huge amount of NCHMCT JEE mock papers, you improve your question solving speed and thus get less errors with daily practice and address questions to get the right answer.
Click here for NCHMCT JEE Mock Test Series