Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has become the primary choice of applicants seeking admissions after finishing the 12th Board exams. As a result, the competitiveness for admission to the Delhi-based university has increased. The IPU CET Aptitude Test is the most critical aspect of the admissions process to the courses like BBA and BJMC.
IPU CET is a 150-minute test comprising 150 questions that are multiple-choice based. Each question has 4 options and only one option amongst 4 is correct. The IPU CET exam is divided into 4 sections.
The marking scheme of IPU CET is –
- For each correct answer, you will be awarded 4 marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
The syllabus is the same for both BBA and BJMC except for section 4 i.e., Management Aptitude for BBA and Media Aptitude for BJMC. We will see the common topics asked in each section for both courses.
Section 1: General Awareness
- General knowledge
- General politics
- Current events
- General Geography
- Sports and awards
- General Science
- Economic study
- Computer Science
- Business and trade awareness, etc
Section 2: Logical and Analytical Ability
- Number and alphabet series
- Ranking Test
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical Operations
- Logic puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Statement Arguments
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Sequence
- Logical Word Sequence
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements Assumptions
- Statement Conclusion
- Statement Action
- Data Arrangement
- Cubes and Cubical Dice
- Insert Missing sequence Test, etc.
Section 3: English Language and Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling mistakes
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting errors
- One-word substitution
- Inappropriate usage of words, etc.
Section 4: Management Aptitude and Communication Skills (BBA)
- Management topics
Section 4: Media Aptitude (BJMC)
Media related questions from
- Print media
- Electronic media
- Advertising, etc.
Here are some of the sample papers we have prepared based on the feedback from students. These are totally in accordance with the actual question paper.
Advantages of Solving IPU CET Sample Papers
Solving IPU CET sample papers has several advantages. They are –
- You will determine the level of preparation by solving IPU CET sample papers.
- You can acquire knowledge of the exam level and will be able to solve all types of questions, including simple, hard, and lengthy ones.
- Solving IPU CET mock papers will also improve your speed and accuracy which will help you on the examination day.
- Solving IPU CET practice papers will build your confidence.
- It will give you an idea of the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Solving IPU CET mock papers will help you in identifying your weak zones.
- It provides knowledge about the topics and their weightage in the exam.
- Solving IPU CET sample papers will help you in developing your own shortcuts and tricks required to solve the questions fast and with no error.