O.P. Jindal Global (Institution of Eminence Deemed to be University) is a non-profit global university established in 2009 by the Government of Haryana and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has received the highest grade ‘A’ of the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC). In 2019, JGU was awarded the prestigious ‘Institution of Eminence’ status by the Government of India.
For all the courses except for law and design, the eligibility criteria is -
- 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks (CBSE, ISC, IB, State Boards, Cambridge, and Other Government Recognized Boards)
The Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is a Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) test. It has 120 questions and needs to be completed in 120 minutes. It is divided into three sections:
- English Verbal Ability (40 Questions)
- Logical Reasoning (40 Questions)
- Quantitative Skills (40 Questions)
- For each correct answer - +1
- There is no negative marking.