Indian Institute of Management Indore, is one the top most Business Management institute in India. In the year 2011, IIM - Indore, launched the five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM), the first of its kind in India. The course aims to impart world class education to young minds of the country, enabling them to become outstanding leaders and managers.
The Sanctioned intake for IPM 2021 batch (Domestic Applicant) is 150.
"The Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017 came into force from January 31, 2018, and accordingly students who will be enrolled in the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore's FiveYear Integrated Programme in management (IPM) for 2020-25 Batch will be eligible for Bachelor of Arts (Foundations of Management) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees under Dual Degree Programme upon successful completion of IPM.
The selection process consists of the following steps
1. Online Application
2. Entrance Test - IPM AT (Online Mode)
3. Writing Ability Test (WAT) / Personal Interview (PI) (For candidates shortlisted after the entrance test)
The weightage given to the various stages of IPMAT selection process is as follows:
Aptitude test score - 50 percent
Personal interview - 35 percent
Written ability test - 15 percent
*In 2020, due to pandemic, the selection process was changed considerably. There was a video assessment instead of PI and WAT. But chances are that old selection process will be followed again in 2021.
Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
• Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2001 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1996).
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021.
• Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
IPMAT 2021 will be conducted in computer-based mode for a duration of two hours. As per the prescribed exam pattern of IPMAT 2020, a total of 100 questions from broadly two areas - Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice and Short Answer Questions) and Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Questions). The sections were time bound, and the section-wise division was as follows:
Section wise division
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Ability (MCQ)||40||40 mins|
|Quantitative Ability (Short Answers)||20||40 mins|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 mins|
IPMAT 2020 Marking Scheme
*Exam structure changed considerably in 2020 due to pandemic. Chances are that old pattern will be followed in 2021.
|Online application submission||Monday, February 17 to Monday, March 30, 2020|
|IPM AT 2020 test day||First Week of September|
Note: * Indicates a tentative timeline.
Click here to know more about the IPMAT exam and the course.